Tax Returns 

The personal tax year runs to 5 April each year and if you are self-employed, a partner in a partnership or a company director, you must submit a self-assessment tax return by the following 31 January … 

Other reasons you may need to complete a self-assessment tax return are:- 
You have income from a rental property 
You have income from capital gains 
Your annual income exceeds £100k 
The tax return must be completed and submitted by 31 January following the end of the tax year. Any tax due for the year must also be paid by 31 January. Failure to meet this deadline with result in penalties and interest. 
We can:- 
Confirm with you if you need to register for self-assessment 
Register you for self-assessment with HM Revenue and Customs 
Prepare and submit your self-assessment tax return to HM Revenue and Customs 
Advise you of your tax liability 
Keep you informed of the associated deadlines 
For more information or to book an appointment to discuss your accounting needs simply call us on 01908 563250 or click here to contact us.  
Effective Accounting  
Making the numbers work for you 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings